Tuesday 31 March 2020

Sleeping During The Lockdown

I am starting to think that this lockdown is turning me nocturnal, all I do is sleep all day and then just stay awake till ridicules hours in the morning. I would love to be able to get up in the morning but I have got no reason to wake up as I do not have to go to work and the only thing that I am doing to fill my time is writing blog posts and growing a social media following. 

I do not expect people to be awake when I post but I would love for it when you wake up you start your day off by looking at the updates that I have made to the blog page whilst you have been asleep. It will give you something to read in the morning and it might just make you laugh with the ridiculous times that I post. I have got a lot of interesting topics to cover over the next few days so stay tuned for them. I can not believe how much my page has grown over the past few days and I am so thankful for the following that I have got so far. 

Sleeping all day is not a bad thing maybe it will help me grow which would be good and I have not had the chance to sleep in the past few months with the amount of work I have been doing so it is good to catch up on a lot of missed hours of sleep. Plus, sleeping is so peaceful in a time like this it gives me the opportunity to just switch off and not think about things and everything that is going on in the world. I think that this lockdown gives us a chance to realize how sleep is so important to us as healthy humans and that when this lockdown is over we still get a lot of sleep if we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...