Tuesday 31 March 2020

Exercise

This has got to be the most important thing to be doing right now whilst we are all stuck at home. You have got to make sure that you are getting enough exercise daily. For example, I went on a bike ride and then I did some bicep curls and then some press-ups followed by a little bit of ab routine to make sure that I keep the six-pack and try to get in better shape throughout this lockdown. 

Yes, I know not all of us will want to go outside for a walk right now because you do not know the people that you will meet there if they have got the virus or not but there are other alternatives. No, we can not go to the gym but that doesn't stop you from lifting some weights you could try lifting up your bed or just put a load of books into a bag and create your own weights at home. Just because you can not do a push up right now why not try it every day. 

This is going to be my goal whilst I am in lockdown I am going to try and get a large online gathering and then I am going to make sure that I work out at least once a day even if it is just some push-ups before I go to bed it is still something to keep me going. Please make sure that you guys are getting enough exercise daily to make this lockdown lifestyle more interesting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...