Tuesday 11 February 2020

Why Crypto To Make Money

I have tried everything possible online to make money and not a lot of them work but if they do they do not offer a lot of money. I have tried everything from filling out surveys to filling in captchas and I have even tried pay per click advertising. Not a lot of them have worked and the ones that did only paid a few cents after a good hour of work. This is something that would not change so you could be doing this for days on end and still only be earning a few cents an hour. This is why I decided to go into crypto mining I already knew a lot about this so I did not need to do a lot of research at first and if I did it was just how to set up a website or how to withdraw from a website. I also knew that I was not limited to my earnings as I can make as much money as I want to which is a huge bonus because it is like I am at work. I would highly recommend anyone who is going to go into crypto mining and do not know how it works to do a lot of research into it first.

So until next time happy mining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...