Wednesday 12 February 2020

Why Not Get A Real Job

I have lots of people ask me this why not try and get a job you're smart enough and I think that is the problem I am too smart to sit in an office all day I would get bored so I can not wait to get it enough money and prove them all wrong it is all about trying to succeed on your own but never be scared to ask for help. I am about to help my mum pay rent for us I mean I am going to pay the full months rent for us because she is just moving jobs. I want to be able to just send her a lot of money and say here for the next years rent.

I am not going to tell anyone what I am doing to make money just surprise them with a whole bunch of money to make thier lives easier. 

So until next time happy mining... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...