Thursday 13 February 2020

New Type Of Mining

I have just stumbled upon a new type of mining it uses a javascript on a website and it is currently paying out I will update you on the earnings that I make the next few days. I will update you on the amount I have made when my nice hash account when it reaches $40. Anyway back tot he new type of ming I have had some successful payments from this site but it is not a lot I have only been using it for a few days so I am not expecting a lot of money from this site may be just an extra something towards this payment into my Eobot account. I will still withdraw the funds from the faucet this time to see how much money I have made form these faucets. I will also let you know how this new website I am using works and leave a full review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...