Thursday 13 February 2020

New Website- Coinimp Review

This is the new website I was talking about in the other post I made. It is called Coinimp and it is so far so good I guess. There is not much I can say about this website so far because I have not been using it for long but I will be sure to do another review on this website when I have been using it for longer. This site allows users to mine on the website so it is good because you do not need to download any more software to use this website.

I have had 1 successful payment from this site so far but I should have had a lot more but I am still going to give this site a chance. I will let you know if the next payment goes through but I do not have my hopes up because of the failed payments I have previously got.

So far I would say that this site is probably secure but I will add a more in-depth review in the future, but here is the link to look at the site...

http://www.coinimp.com/invite/d44b8637-f290-4a0d-ac57-c1baa953927c

So until next time happy mining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...