Thursday 13 February 2020

Holidays and Money

It is always important that you spend money on presents so that you can treat your significant other to something special but you have got to remember how much money you are spending because if you do not have the money then don't spend it. It can be hard because you want to give someone the absolute best but you might not be able to give them it. This is similar to what happened to me, I was always thinking about how much money I can make and whether I can spend it or not. This is why I tried to become self-sufficient so that no one would be able to question if I can afford it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...