Thursday 13 February 2020

Why I Do Not Trade

Most people would say that I could make more money trading instead of doing what I am doing now but I do not want to start trading because it is far too complex and it is not a reliable source of income. I would like to know more about trading before I get into it properly but right now I do not want to start it because where I am now I can not risk losing money as I do not have a lot right now but that will be changing soon. I would like to make a lot more money than I currently am because right now I do not have a good stream of income. I will let you know if I start to invest in trading but right now I do not want to start it and loose money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...