Saturday 15 February 2020

Screw Valentines Day

Wow, I have had an awful day. My friend and I had planned something valentines day and she cancelled on me to go out with her other friends as well. She lied to me about it as well which I hate. I made her decide whether she wants me or them and she chose them so now I am done with her. I am not part of any side hustle I am meant to be the main thing. It is hard because I grew up with her but for her to do this to me on valentines day it's just finished me off completely. I am still waiting for nice hash to come through with a payment but I am happy to wait longer I know it might take that.

Until next time happy mining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...