Tuesday 11 February 2020

Eobot Update

I have just checked my Eobot account and I have made in total a full 20 cents. This is not a lot but it still a more than I made earlier when I first using Eobot. I want to keep using this site so that I can increase my profits over time which means I will be more sustainable in the long run. The more money that I add into Eobot the more money I can earn from this site but that does not mean that I am just going to add all of the money that I have saved up all at once because there might be an emergency where I might need that money to cover something if I can not afford it. This is also why I wait for my nicehash account to reach $40 before I decide to withdraw it so that there is always that extra money in my account in case I need it for something important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...