Tuesday 11 February 2020

First Thing I Would Like To Buy

When I start to make a lot of money a day I would like to buy is a new computer. My current computer is about 4 or 5 years old so it has started to slow down a bit but it is still a good computer so I would keep it as a spare if I need another computer but it is not good for the stuff I am currently doing. I have a lot of web pages open so any other process that I try to do slows it down which is not good because I am using it to make money. It is like trying to fix a car but have the wrong tools. I would buy a high-end computer so it does mean a lot of saving but realistically the first thing I would like to do is put some money aside so that I can pay off the rest of my insurance so that I do not have to worry about that and I can start to spend money properly.

So until next time happy mining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...