Tuesday 11 February 2020

What To Do Whilst Waiting

Many people will get bored whilst waiting for something to work or try and occupy their time in other ways. The best thing that I like to do whilst I am waiting for something is either message my friends or I like to try and learn something new. This is actually how I came about earning money online I was bored and wanted to try and find other ways of making money. I like to research different things mostly to do with computers because that is my hobby. The next time I update you on my earnings is when my nicehash account gets to $40 again but I will still make blog posts about different things if you are interested.

So until next time happy mining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...