Monday 10 February 2020

Update Of My Earnings

Well as the saying goes another day another dollar well not quite a dollar a day but I am almost there. I will not update on the faucets because they are a constant earner but I will have an update on them when my nicehash account reaches $40  and I have got to withdrawal but until then I will just keep you updated on the rest of the cryptos I am earning. So I will start off with crypto-tab I like to have this running for as long as possible even overnight so that I can make the most of this program, I have made so far 31 cents on this. I know this is not a lot but it is a start and hopefully, this little amount will cover any transfer fees that there might be for the other bitcoins.

Now onto Eobot I never expect this to be a lot right now because I am just starting off using this website. I have made around 15 cents on this website so far but every time I add a new fund to it the previous funds get added to it so that I can increase the cloud mining contract I have got with them. I would highly recommend this website to anyone who is just starting off with crypto because it is easy to use and has got lots of useful information and tips on the site to help you.

So until the next time happy mining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...