Monday 10 February 2020

Why Did I Choose Eobot For My Cloud Mining Platform

The reason why I chose Eobot for the cloud mining platform is that it has got the option to keep increasing it and it is not a set contract that I am buying into it is an account that I am adding funds to. This is a huge bonus because when I start making a lot of money a day I can purchase either more Eobot funds or I can buy an actual cloud mining contract which I will know the results of. I will make a post in the following days as to why I did not buy a contract right away even though I had most of the money for it.

So until the next update happy mining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...