Wednesday 1 July 2020

Day 100

Day 100 of daily journal and it has been such a journey so far, I look forward to the next 100 days of me sharing my life with all of you.

Today was an alright day I went to work for most of the day and then I saw my friend for a bit to relax after work. Once I got in I just went straight to bed for a nap because of how tired I was from work. You might notice that this blog is posted a bit earlier but I will get into that further on in the post. I have got a lot of work in the next few days so I should be earning a bit more money which will be nice.

Tomorrow, you would never guess what but I have got work again... Just lots and lots of work so that I can earn as much money as possible to help with insurance and some extra spending money to treat my self. I hope that it is a better day tomorrow but who knows what the future might bring. 

This post is coming out a lot earlier because I use to post at 1AM in the morning and then I would have to get up at 6AM for work and it was just getting too much for me. So, I have decided to make these posts a bit earlier and then I can have much more sleep than I would normally.

Today is the 100th day of my daily posts and I can not believe how far my blog has grown over these past 100 days. This is a huge milestone for me as I have never done something this consistently for a long time. I want to take this time to thank every single one of you for reading this page and if you have missed any of my daily posts you can find them all here.

I have grown and changed so much over these past 100 days and I have gone through so much and writing these has made it a lot easier to deal with as it has given me something to do when I needed to take my mind off things and it has helped me have some order in my life. Thank you all for joining me on this journey and I can not wait to share these next 100 days with you. 

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...