Tuesday 30 June 2020

Day 98 Of Daily Jounrnal

Day 98 was a busy day I had a lot of running around to do and then I got a letter in the post that I need to sort out and just lots of little jobs really that took up my time.
Day 98 of Daily Journal

Today, was a better day I managed to get a lot of small jobs done and got ready for a busy week of working. I am really enjoying working a lot more as it keeps me occupied and keeps my mind off everything that is going on. There were lots of little jobs that I had to do today so I feel accomplished that I managed to get them all done.

Tomorrow I have got to go back to work and then after work, I will be going to see my friend as it is there 18th birthday so I have got them a little something so that they can celebrate it properly. It will also be nice to see them as well as it has been a while since I have seen them.

The best thing about working is not just the fact that I have got some more money coming in but the fact that I actually have something productive to do and that I can get taught some more lessons that I never knew. It is great to see other people again at work as I have almost missed that human contact with everything that has been going off with the lockdown.

My nan is also doing better I managed to call in and see her today before I went shopping so that was nice just to call in and see how she was doing after everything that has happened. She is very well and so is my grandpa. 

Things for me are about to become very busy but it is important that you try your best to stay on top of things whilst you are trying to work a lot and make sure that nothing falls behind. 

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...