Sunday 28 June 2020

Day 96 Of Daily Journal

Day 96 was a very nice day of not doing anything all day and just relaxing, just what the doctor ordered really after long stressful days.
Day 96 of Daily Journal

Today was a good day of not doing anything apart from chilling out in bed, I did play some games for a while and that was very nice but apart from that I did not do much just relaxed and did nothing which was very nice. I have had some long a stressful day recently so doing nothing all day and relaxing was very nice. 

Tomorrow, I might go out shopping or I might go up to my nans for Sunday dinner like I usually do on Sunday if I am not working. I will be going back to work next week which will be good as it means that I will be getting money in so that I can pay my insurance off a bit more. I am trying to save as much as I can so that my insurance is dealt with early and I have more spending money for my self.

I have still been trying to make some money online but it is a struggle but I will be sure to let you know if I make anything and how much I make if you are curious. There will be a post about how I made that money and what I did to make it and to get started so that some of you can make some money as well. It is a long process but I hope that the results are worth it in the end.

There have been lots of different jobs that I have been offered throughout this lockdown and I have taken as many as I can so that I still have some money coming in. Even though most of the shops are closed online shops are still open and they have been very tempting to buy things from as I do not have to leave my house for them.

I think that online shopping has really helped us all get through this lockdown as it is the only thing that we have been excited for. You have got to admit that when you get a parcel in the post you are very excited to open it even though you know exactly what it is because you ordered it. I think it is like Christmas every time a parcel comes through my door.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope to be making many more in the future.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...