Saturday 27 June 2020

Day 95 Of Daily Journal

Day 95 of daily journal and today has been an alright day I guess I definitely had a lot of fun throughout the day but then at night it killed the buzz that I had. 

Today was an alright day I saw one of my friends and we had lots of fun, her birthday is coming up so I went to town with her so that she could pick out her birthday present. After we had done that we went back to my house for a few hours so we could just relax and be together. I did want to spend longer with her but then she had to go home. It was a really good day up until tonight I had some family problems that were really difficult to deal with.

Tomorrow is an unexpected day as I do not know what I am doing tomorrow, I might be laying in bed all day or I might go and see that friend again or I might even be at work I do not know what is happening tomorrow which is strange for me as I like to plan ahead usually. Things in my life are still very complicated but I guess the main thing that matters is that I am coping with it well.

My headphones have packed in now so I will have to buy some new ones, I did try to fix them with some tape but they have completely snapped now which was not good because I need them for work sometimes as they are really good quality headphones, well they were until they broke. I must have had these headphones for a good couple of years so they have definitely lasted me. 

I am still unsure if I should stop these daily uploads at day 100 or if I should continue to do them and just change the time that I post them as I have got to stay up to post them and it is really taking it out of me. 

I have just had the world's biggest moth fly into my room it nearly gave me a heart attack it was huge and the worst bit it is I have lost it somewhere in my room now :( It is like a scene out of bugs life in my room now I hate it.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...