Sunday 21 June 2020

Day 89 Of Daily Journal

Day 89 of daily journal and today has been a long day both physically and emotionally, it is also the world's longest day as well so I thought it was fitting. 
Day 89 Of Daily Journal

Today has been the world's longest day and I have felt it, I have been hot all day and I have not been to get comfy at all. One minute I am sweating the next minute I am wrapped in bed all snug I am not sure what is wrong with me. I have spent most of the day today just on my computer playing games running a few tests and stuff just trying to keep away from my phone and my thoughts for as long as possible.

Tomorrow is fathers day so I will probably go and see my grandpa and have tea with him since it is a day all for them. I will not bee seeing my actual dad as he is too concerned with my brother to even offer to invite me to see them. Apart from that I am probably just going to be playing games all day just to take my mind off everything that has been happening.

I did see this post about fathers' day and how it should be changed to a special day but I thought if we were saying this about mothers day there would be a massive uproar about it but because it is hatred targeted towards men then it is alright. This is what angers me about sexism because don't get me wrong I support the movement of feminists but only if they want to be treated as equals and not overpowered as I think we should all be equal in this world instead of some people being treated better or worse than others.

This world has always had a problem with not being equal whether it is because of your gender or because of your skin color, I think it is time that we all get treated as equals and that's what we are. We are all equal to each other. I practice this in my life when someone treats me bad I will treat them just as bad or do things just as worse to prove a point it anything. It really helps people to see it in a different light and makes them realize that maybe what they did was not the right thing to do. 

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...