Monday 22 June 2020

Day 90 Of Daily Journal

Day 90 of my daily journal and today was an alright day nothing special really, I am still shocked to see how much my page has grown throughout these past 90 days.

Today was fathers day so I went up to my nans to go and see my grandpa as I know he likes fathers day the best, He looked after me when I was a kid and that means the most to me and that is what I remember on fathers day. Apart from that, all I have been doing all day is playing games. I have found this cool new site to play them on and you can actually earn money from doing it. I will be sure to make a proper review of the site in the future so I can share with all of you guys my way of making some extra side money.

Tomorrow, I have got nothing to do all day so I will probably just be sat playing games again, I am not bothered as it gives me something to do and it takes my mind of things that are happening in my life it is like my escape from everything. When I am gaming it means that I am not focusing on what is going on inside my head and I do not have to think about anything because I am just oo focused on the game.

My escape before was to go to the gym because it was a way of working on myself and it always made me feel better once I had been to the gym but ever since this lockdown happened I have not been able to go to the gym so I had to find a new escape. I searched ages online for things that I want to buy and then remembered that I do not have any money so then I went looking for ways that I could possibly earn some extra money. 

I have tried to do this before and not really had any luck doing so but now I think that I have found a way for me to earn some money. I am not sure though because I have not been paid from this site yet and really I want to reinvest any money that I make back into the site for future earnings. 

Be sure to follow my page and share it with your friends so that when I write a review on this site you will be able to use it to make some money and to kill some time playing games as well. Overall today has not been a bad day just not perfect and it has not been good either it has just been alright. 

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...