Saturday 20 June 2020

Day 88 Of Daily Journal

Day 88 has been another long day, I did not get much sleep last night and I don't think I will be getting a lot of sleep tonight either.
Day 88 Of Daily Journal

Today, I went to work from home like I do every Friday and that really lifted my spirits up it also helped me to take my mind of things that have been happening. I have had it really ruff these past few days but I have been keeping it to myself because I am embarrassed about it. There is a lot of stuff going on in my head and I just don't know what the answer is to anything and it is getting harder and harder every single day.

Tomorrow, for the first time I do not know what is actually happening tomorrow, I will probably just spend most of the day in bed just relaxing and thinking about stuff that is going on. It will be nice to not have to wake up tomorrow and just lay in bed as I have been really busy these past few days and I have been trying to get on top of everything again.

I have been trying to focus more on my mental health and just trying to process stuff a bit easier but it is still very hard for me. The worst thing is I feel like I brought all of this upon myself for actions that I have done in the past. I live life with only one regret and I know what that regret is but I tried to rectify the mistake that I made and it has all fallen down around me. 

There are going to be some very tuff days ahead of me and there is not a lot that I can do about it because it is out of my control. I wish I had some sort of control again but I don't, I need to think about what is right for me and focus more on what makes me happy. I have been having some really terrible mood swings lately I am not sure if that has got anything to do with the lack of sleep or if it is because of the amount of stress in my life.

I hope that it does become easier for me one day but I can not see that happening anytime soon.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...