Friday 12 June 2020

Day 80 Of Daily Journal

Day 80 of the daily journal and today I have not left the house at all today and in fact, I have barely even left my bed. 
Day 80 Of Daily Journal

Today, I was supposed to go and see that girl again so that she could do this plan that she has got but I got let down again so I have just spent the day in bed mostly. I have been sleeping a lot more today as I did have to get up early for if I was going to see her but then when we canceled it I went back to sleep for a bit. It was rained off today and it is supposed to rain tomorrow so who knows if I will actually get to see her anytime soon.

Tomorrow, I am meant to go and see her again but this time it is going to be in the afternoon as I am not getting up early again tomorrow plus she has got stuff to be doing in the morning anyway. I would like to see her tomorrow so that we can put all of this behind us and so that we can be happy together again. I am just trying to stay focused on the positives and not the fact of being let down, who knows maybe she might stay at mine tomorrow.

I do not mind staying in bed all day as I have literally nothing else to do, I have thought about doing more blog posts but I do not want to run out of content and then go days with only one blog post. Yesterday I did do that gardening for my neighbors and I think that I have pulled a muscle in my arm as it is starting to hurt a bit and that has been putting me off from typing out blog posts as it is my dominant arm. 

Let' all hope that tomorrow will be a better day compared with today I have got work tomorrow so that is something to look forward to anyway. Something strange that I have noticed when typing this is that I only use my little finger for holding down shift I thought that I really used it for more than that when typing but clearly not. Just a little strange thing to look at when you are typing. 

I have been looking into how to grow the blog page more but I think I have just got to keep going at what I am doing and eventually I will get there. I did not know but I have made over 350 blog posts I think I will do an overview at 400 blog posts so you can see how far I have grown.

Thank you for taking the time to read this update and I hope that no matter what you are all doing it is something good and you are enjoying what it is that you are doing. A small task for you to try is to type a sentence or two with your eyes shut and see how many words it is that you get wrong.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...