Saturday 13 June 2020

Day 81 Of Daily Journal

Day 81 has been a very strange day indeed, I went to work and was also offered another job but then there were still some issues with that girl again.

Today has been a strange day filled with some ups and some downs it is really hard to put an exact word on what today has been so I am going with strange. I went to work earlier on and that was very good I always enjoy work and it was my boss's birthday today as well so that was a good way to spend it. I have been offered a job as well to be an electrician assistant, I am not sure what to think of it but it should be good. I did not see that girl today either and I am sick of it at this point.

Tomorrow, I am not sure if I have got work I have been noted down to be working but I am not sure if I am actually going to work or not as he has not given me a time to be there which is a bit annoying but what can you do really. That girl also said that she was going to see me tomorrow but I don't see that happening either. The money from this new job is not a lot but it is still a little something to keep me going for my insurance which I have got to sort out soon.

That girl said that she was going to facetime me tonight and never did and she also said that she was going to see me today and never did that either. She has however kept messaging her ex and been lying to me about it. I am sick of it at this point there is nothing more I can do for her and I can not do anything else for her. It looks like she is never going to change her way and this plan that she keeps saying she has got has been going on for the past 4 days now. Still, nothing has changed so that was probably just more lies to keep me going for a few more days.

I think I am going to start having the mentality of what happens, happens and whatever doesn't won't if you understand what I am saying. It is like I can not stop her from what she is doing and it seems like it is just the same thing day in and day out. Maybe I just need to back off from her and let her live her own life, she has made it clear that she does not want to get with me so why bother trying to change that.

In the past, I have tried so hard for her to change her mind and show her that we could be happy together and that just got me really hurt in the end so there is no point in trying to make that happen. Let's just hope that something good comes from this job that I have got and I know that it is not going to be a lot of money but it will still be something extra.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...