Tuesday 9 June 2020

Day 77 Of Daily Journal

Overall, I would say that day 77 has been an awful day filled with nothing but the same let downs and just a lot of disappointment throughout the day.

Today was an awful day, my car broke down right as I needed to use it and then I tried to jump start it from my mum's car and then it still wouldn't start and then I went to tow it to try and bump start it and it still wouldn't do it. Then whilst I was towing it the tow bar got ripped out from the body of the car. It is now at the garage waiting to be fixed by tomorrow. Not only that but that girl let me down again and didn't see me nor has she blocked them yet and she also lied to me again.

Tomorrow is probably going to be the same thing my car will hopefully be fixed but there is no point as the only reason why I want to use it is to go and see her and she is not seeing me. It feels like there is just one let down after another. I hope that my car is fixed tomorrow so that I have got it back and I can use it again. Hopefully, tomorrow she will block those people but probably not again, it has been really hard today.

On some other lighter news that is not as disappointing my boss is putting me in charge of his website to fix things that he wants and to make sure that it is all up and running. After today I really needed a drink and luckily there were some jack daniels in the cupboard so I have poured my self a nice big glass of that to help me go to sleep. 

I am so fed up of getting disappointed every single day by her actions there will be a point where I just don't take it anymore and I just let her move on from me and be happy even though she says that she can only be happy with me. 

It is really driving me insane at this point I feel like it is just the same thing day in and day out and I want it to stop so bad. I think that someone has cursed me just so that my life is always going downhill. There will be only so much that I can take of it before it really does just become too much for me, I am not sure what will happen at that point and I am trying to stay positive and focus on the good things it is just all too much for me.

I hope that all of you are having a better day than I have had today and I really hope that some better days are coming to some point soon as I am not sure how much more of this I can really take.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...