Wednesday 10 June 2020

Day 78 Of Daily Journal

Day 78 of my daily journal and today was just as disappointing as the rest really, kind of getting bored of this sort of stuff happening now.
Day 78 Of Daily Journal

Today, I was supposed to get my car back but it has still not been fixed so that was another letdown and because I could not get my car fixed that means that I could not see that girl so she decided that she was not going to block them because she wants to do it in person which makes no sense to me. She lied to me about messaging him again today which does not surprise me at this point just getting used to it.

Tomorrow, I have got to wake up early because the garage phoned and said that it would be ready in the morning so I want to get my car back as soon as possible. It should be all fixed and it should start now which is a good thing. If I have got my car back then I am going to see that girl when she can see me, I know that she has got some other stuff to do so I will end up waiting for her again and I will no doubt be waiting for her all day for her to turn round and say that it is too late for me to see her now.

I am going to cut the grass for my neighbors at my nans tomorrow as he has offered to pay me for it so that will be something to fill the time with. I will be writing another blog post as well tomorrow, I am not sure what it is going to be but we shall find out when I publish it. I am going to be putting a lot more effort into the blog posts and I want to try and make more posts if it is possible to see how far I can grow this blog page.

My goal for this blog page is to try and reach as many people as possible and it is to try and earn some money from it but that is a losing battle so far. I have figured out how to stay focused on the posts so that I can write more and that means that I can publish more posts which gives all of you lovely readers something to do whilst we are in lockdown, or just bored of seeing the same stuff online. 

My life has got really complicated recently so that is why I have not been making as many blog posts as possible but whilst I have not been writing posts I have been looking into how to get more traffic to the site some really good ways but then some other not so good ways.

I have still not been able to get a haircut so my hair is very long on the sides and it is starting to tickle me inside my ears which is not very comfortable. I am trying to manage it so that I can grow it even longer, I think that is what I am going to do with it just keep growing it out because knowing my luck recently I will go and get it cut and then we will go into a second lockdown so I will have just wasted it. 

As always let's hope for a better day tomorrow but I have not got my hopes up I am starting to think that someone has cursed me and they are just watching it from afar. 

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...