Monday 8 June 2020

Day 76 Of Daily Journal

Day 76 of my daily journal update and it has been an alright kind of day the same sort of stuff happened today as it usually does if I am honest.

Today I went up to go and see my nan to go and have some Sunday dinner at her house and it was very nice, I always enjoy going up there for her Sunday dinner because it is like the only time the family can kind of get together. I also found out that the girl had messaged that guy again today which I was not very happy about but it is what it is at this point. I just hope that something different happens tomorrow.

Tomorrow should be a better day I am supposed to go and see that girl tomorrow and I am not sure how it is going to go, she said she wants to talk to me again so who really knows. Apart from that, I am just going to try and get these adverts under control on my blog page as they have gone wild, I know some people can not actually see them but then other people can.

 It is still very complicated with that girl and I hope that things soon get back to normal with her but I am not sure if they will I hope they do but I am not sure if they do. One day we might be able to go the day without her lying to me I know that is harsh to say but it is true. I just want us both to happy again and I believe that we can be.

This is why I do not like technology because it is so easy to message other people and it does nothing but cause problems in relationships especially in times like these when it is a struggle to see each other. It is so easy to message other people but it is what you do after that which is the main point if you lie about it and hide it then it is a problem. You have got to remember when reading this that it is her ex that she is messaging and I think I am justified to be upset or mad with her for still doing it and still lying to me about doing it. 

It is all very complicated as usual but hopefully day by day it will get easier and easier but who really knows only time will tell I guess. 

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...