Friday 5 June 2020

Day 73 Of Daily Journal

Day 73 of journal and today was an alright day nothing special happened but it was an alright day.

Today, I went out to pay for my mum's gas bill for her whilst she is at work and then I went to fill my car up. Even though the weather was not great it was still nice to get out of the house for a few hours. It was also nice to just go for a drive as well as I have not driven my car in so long. I have been trying to recover from whatever bit me on my neck as well today as it has not been agreeing with me. I do not want to go to the doctors for something small like this I am sure I will live it is just a small bite.

Tomorrow I am going to see that girl again and apparently, she has got something planned I am not sure what it is but I think it might be good I am not sure though. I have also got work tomorrow night as well which will be good as I am sure we will have more viewers from the charity stream that we did the other day to raise some funds for the animal shelter.

I am sure that this bite is probably just a mossi ( mosquito ) but it has not been agreeing with me for the past few days I am not sure why but it has not had me feeling the best. The best thing I can do is to just rest and recover from it and make sure that I am drinking a lot of water so that it can pass through my system.

If I was to predict the future I would say that tomorrow is going to be a good day. I am going to get paid and I think I am also going to get some good news. I do not want to jinx it so I am not saying what it is going to be just yet. I just want to try and feel better, I am not sure if it is the bite or if it is something that I have eaten or I have not eaten enough. I will try my best to feel better but I know it is going to take time and recover from it.

I will make sure that I update you on how tomorrow goes on my next daily update. I have really enjoyed doing these daily updates and sharing parts of my life with you. Share this page with a friend or two so I can spread my life with many more people. Thank you all for the support you have given me starting this blog page :) 

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...