Thursday 4 June 2020

Alternative To Adsense

As you can probably see on my page I have got some adverts on there so that I can make some money through my website but this is not done using AdSense yet.

After hours of searching the web for Adsense alternatives, I have found some that pay you in bitcoin which is not ideal but some money is better than no money. The sites that I use are A-Ads and a site called pop my ads. The best one I have got to say out of those two is the A-Ads site. I have made some money from that site so far that I can see in my earning.

Why Use These Sites-

You might want to use these sites if you do not own your own domain name like mine it is a .blogpsot so it is hosted on google. You will want to use these sites if you have not been accepting by Adsense yet or if you have been rejected from AdSense so that now you can not use Adsense. For me, I use this site because I would like a bit of money whilst I am waiting for my Adsense approval. 

Are These Sites Easy To Use-

These sites are very easy to use they give you a custom code that you can just add to your website. For Blogger, you can either add them as another widget or you can add them where ever you want if you go into the custom HTML file. The best bit is you can start to earn money as soon as it is implemented. 

How Much Do You Earn-

I am not sure how these sites compare with Adsense as I have not got any experience of AdSense yet to compare these too but I know how much I have earned from these adverts. So far I have earned nearly 10 cents which is not a lot but I am not getting a lot of page views right now. As far as I think something is better than nothing realistically. 

Can Your Run Campaigns-

Yes, you can absolutely use this site to run ad campaigns you do have to pay for it through bitcoin but there is an advantage to this it is completely anonymous so that no one can track where you spend this money or what you buy with it.  

Overview:

If you have been denied AdSense or are having problems getting verified by Adsense then I would recommend that you use the site previously talked about. That way you can at least earn some money even if it is not a lot. 

Link to Ad page I use: https://a-ads.com/?partner=1397679 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...