Sunday 24 May 2020

Working During Lockdown

Right now we are all trying to make ends meet as much as possible and are just trying to survive on whatever income we are getting.

I have just got back from cleaning my neighbors garden for him as he is old and he paid me for the work that I did and it got me thinking I wonder how many other younger people are doing things like this since there income has stopped. Have they tried to find new ways to make some extra cash or are they just waiting for this all to blow over to return back to their normal job?

I am obviously not going to become a full-time gardener but it has helped to put a few more pennies in my pocket to help go towards a new tire for my car. There are a lot of job opportunities out there right now given everything that is going on but is it worth the risk. If you get a job right now the chances are that you will get part-time and then you will get sacked after this is all over.

You have got to think about your family's health as well because let's say you get into a supermarket job serving people for their shopping you are putting your health at risk right now as you do not know if they have got the virus or not. You then might pass this onto your family without you knowing which would be very bad as that is the last thing you want to do given everything that is going on just for a few extra pennies in your pockets.

It is very hard right now to try and make ends meet and it will be like that for a while but we have all got to get through and there are options that we can take to make sure that we get through this. Make sure you stay healthy through this and are still earning some money where you can. It was nice to work with my hands again and sweating on little sleep again. It was like I was just at work again.

Stay frosty much love IFB

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...