Monday 25 May 2020

Day 62 Of Lockdown Journal

Day 62 of lockdown journal and today was a very long day filled with work and stress.
Day 62 Of Lockdown Journal

Today I went across to my neighbor's house as he wanted his drive clearing and his garden doing so I went across and helped him out he also knows the financial trouble I am currently in and offered to pay me for the time that I worked on his garden which was very nice of him. My hands are still sore from it and my back is killing me from doing it all day. Apart from that today was a good day. I did not argue with that girl and we seem to be going back on track I am not sure how long that will last for of if I can trust her again but one day we will get there.

Tomorrow I have got to get a new tire for my car again as my current tire is very worn out and is on its last legs. I am going to make sure that I phone the garage first to see if they have got a tire and if they are open as it is a bank holiday Monday tomorrow so they might be closed. If they are closed then I might just do some more work on my blog page and just general stuff like that.

I am struggling to say the least with my finances as I have got to soon fork out for some insurance for my car and I am not sure how I am going to be able to afford it given everything that is going on and me being out of work. It is causing a lot of stress and I am so tired of filling out quotes to see that it is more expensive than the last.

If I manage to find some cheap insurance I will let you know but I know that it is not likely to be happening and I know that I am going to have to sell my kidney to try and afford some. Hopefully, this year once all of this lockdown stuff is over I am able to afford insurance without having to worry about it too much. That would be a dream.

I have got to make sure that I focus on the positives and try not to let this overwhelm me too much. There are so many more positive things that I can focus on plus my insurance is not yet so I will be alright for a bit.

Stay frost much love IFB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...