Saturday 2 May 2020

Should You Use A Phone Case

In my opinion, you should definitely use a phone case on your phone as we are not in the 1990s anymore and phones are a lot more fragile than they once were. 
"Should you use a phone case?"

A good phone nowadays will set you back a good $500-$1000 so why would you walk around with that much money and not have it protected by something. Whenever I buy a new phone the first thing that I buy for it is a case as if I drop the phone and it has got a case on it then it is much more likely to survive it plus if it has got a case then people are less likely to know what phone you have got as it is less recognizable and this will people are less likely to steal it.  

Most phones do look very stylish but why would you not want to talk into a real banana because that's what you can do with a case, lots of people do not buy cases because they are more protection for your phone most people buy them to add a little extra flair to your phone. Smartphones are basically a small computer in your pocket and with cases, you get to customize it any way that you want. 

Not only are phone cases stylish and add an extra layer of protection to your phone they can also be very useful you can buy cases that have got extra modifications on them such as a built-in battery or even modifications that can improve the camera quality of your phone. Some cases even have interchangeable parts so that you can customize what gadgets your phone case has got. I always have a phone case on my phone so that when I do take it off it feels like I have got a new phone in my hand and I would recommend to anyone who has spent a lot of money on a new phone to just pay a little bit more and buy a case for it so then when you do drop it you have got less chance of forking out for a new screen and it just adds that nice bubble of protection to your phone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post and as always from me...

Stay Safe :)     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...