Wednesday 20 May 2020

How To Use Your Phone As A Speaker For Your Pc

Last night I set my self the task of trying to connect my phone to my computer to use it as a speaker. It worked at last.

I tried so many different programs to try to get this to work but the only one that I found to be successful was this one called "Soundwire". All you have got to do to make this happen is to download the soundwire server onto your pc and then download the soundwire app onto your phone.

If you run into the problem of your phone not being able to find a server then try hovering over the I.P address on the PC and entering the private I.P address is more than likely going to start with 192.168 but it might be different depending on your location.

So far I have used the free version of this app and I have not had any problems, it is so convenient to have my phone next to my head as a speaker as then I do not have to deafen everyone else in the house to what film I am watching. This also means that I do not have to have a long wire connecting some head phones to the PC as this is a wireless option.

It is very easy to do and if you can I would highly recommend that you do this as you can take your phone anywhere in the house and it can still be playing audio which is great for listening to music whilst you are walking around the house.

All you have got to do is download the server for your computer and then download the app to the phone you would like to play the music on, it is as simple as that. If you do try it and do run into problems then I will be sure to assist you on anything I can.

If you would like a full tutorial on how to do this then please leave a comment letting me know and I will be sure to make one and add all relevant links to it as well.

Stay frosty much love IFB 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...