Wednesday 20 May 2020

Day 57 Of Lockdown Journal

Day 57 of being in lockdown and I am getting fed up with doing the same thing over and over again.
Day 57 Of Lockdown Journal

Today was a good day for me in lockdown I managed to get some administration stuff done for my personal files and I also managed to get a good workout in as well which has made me hurt but I also feel much better about my self. Today was a good day as I just laid in bed for most of the day and did not do a lot. I have set myself a goal that I would like to achieve at some point soon of being able to cast audio from my computer to my phone.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day as well because I have decided that whilst the weather is good I am going on a walk to the local park so I can get some fresh air and I can also work on my tan a bit more and just be out of the house. I would like to spend more time outdoors I just know that I won't because I have been feeling very unmotivated recently. 

The key to surviving this lockdown is to set yourself small goals every single day just something small to achieve s that you know that you have done something in the day. This way you can improve yourself and you can take your mind off everything else that is going on in the outside world.

There was some good news today and that is Tom Moore is going to be knighted by the Queen for his efforts that he has made to help out the NHS through these uncertain times. So, from now on he is going to be known as SIR Tom Moore. I am so proud of his efforts to help the NHS and that he refused to give up. He was a lot of motivation for a lot of people. 

I hope for a good day tomorrow and I will be sure to keep updating you all on how my time is going in lockdown and to what I manage to achieve each day.

Stay frosty much love IFB :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...