Tuesday 26 May 2020

Enjoying The Outdoors

In times like these it is important that we do not lose touch with the outside world and the wonderful nature that surrounds us.

When you have got some free time I would recommend that you spend it outdoors in nature like me, for example, I had some spare time today and I went and sunbathed for a few hours in a nice quiet open field. It was very nice just to lay down and listen to all of the birds chirping away and taking a few seconds away from a very busy life.

 Before this lockdown happened we use to take advantage of nature and destroy building houses and littering everywhere but ever since that got taken away from us we have released that we took it for granted. Now we jump at the opportunity to go outside for a walk as it is the only freedom that we get from the house. I think this way of life needs to continue even when they ease the lockdown or even remove the lockdown completely as it is very soothing being in nature as long as you do not have her.

The summertime always comes as a scare for me because I have got really bad hayfever and I had to go to the hospital with it last year to make sure I got the right medication for it. Every year it is a gamble for when my hayfever is going to come and for the past few weeks it has been okay but today it has been a real struggle. It is scary because it is the same symptoms as the virus so if you do not think about it then you would be scared and think you have got the virus when in reality it is just hayfever.

When you get outside you are instantly surrounded by nature and that is the best part no matter where you look you will always be surrounded by it. After this lockdown lets do more to protect our nature and the parks so if something like this happens we have all got somewhere nice and clean to relax that is not in the house.

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...