Tuesday 26 May 2020

Day 63 Of Lockdown Journal

Day 63 of lockdown and each day is a new challenge to try and conquer.
Day 63 Of Lockdown Journal

Today has been a long day and I am really feeling the effects of all of the hard work that I did yesterday. I think I have pulled a muscle in my back as it is really hurting today. I was meant to go to the garage today to get a new tire for my car but they were shut so I did not get a chance to go. It has been a long day of just trying to recover from the hard work that I did.

Tomorrow, I am going to get a new tire for my car but I will make sure that I check that the garage is open first before I go so I do not get stuck again. I would also like to go on a walk as well depending on how my back is feeling obviously so as I do not want to push it and do more damage to it if it is still hurting.

I only pulled a muscle because I went from not doing anything for the past few months to a long day of doing lots of gardening which has just knackered me out. It is all part of the no pain no gain I guess and it is also preparing me for when I do go back to work but that won't be for a few months yet.

There has been a lot of drama around the lockdown with certain members of the parliament not following the rules or thinking that the rules do not apply to them. There are lots of controversies surrounding it and I hope to see that the person that has done it will face some sort of consequences for what he has done.

I have been feeling very unmotivated today I guess it is because of my back being in a lot of pain but I still managed to make some blog posts so that is a good thing. I am not sure how many I am going to make tomorrow as I know that I am going to be out for most of the day. Just to update you on what is happening with that girl we are still talking about and seeing how things go for a bit before we decide to move forward or not.

I am still shocked at how well my blog posts have been doing for the past few days and I just want to say thank you for joining me. Don't forget to share this page with a few friends so that I can reach as many people as possible.

Stay frosty much love IFB :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...