Sunday 31 May 2020

Day 68 Of Lockdown Journal

Day 68 of lockdown journal and it was definitely a very hot day I think I must have drunk about 7 liters of water.
Day 68 Of Lockdown Journal

Today was an alright day, I woke up too late to go out and do anything because I did not get much sleep but then that girl wanted me to see here so I drove to hers and I went to see her for a bit and we sat and talked about stuff. I also cleaned another one of my little projects out again today and I have spent a lot of time at the computer trying to get more blog posts out but then I got distracted and started to watch Simpsons.

Tomorrow, I am going to go to my nan's house to check in on her and also use her garden so that I can give my car a good cleaning as it really needs one. It will be very nice to check in on her after not seeing her for so long and it will be nice to just hear them and speak with them as I do miss them a lot. Tomorrow should be a better day compared with today and I have been making some small progress with the coding of the blog page so I will try and do some more of that tomorrow.

Things are still strange between me and that girl but I think they are starting to look up again but every time I say this I get played and something else happens so I am just taking everything as it comes and not getting my hopes up for anything as something else will probably happen. I know that there is a chance that it won't happen and I really hope nothing does happen in a bad way so we will just have to see how it goes. 

I have got a charity gig on Wednesday and I am not sure what to do for it as I know that there are going to be a lot more people turning up to that one compared with the ones that I do on Friday but it is always nice just to do that little bit extra for charity. 

It should be good weather tomorrow so it will be nice to spend some of it outdoors cleaning my car as I have not cleaned my car out in a very long time it has been sat in the drive gathering lots of dust. If I get the chance I will do some more research into some more coding to try and make this page look a bit better so if you see some new changes don't be shocked. I will also make a post when I think that I am done with the changes so you can tell me what you think of them.

Stay frosty much love IFB :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...