Monday 1 June 2020

Day 69 Of Lockdown Journal

Day 69 of lockdown journal and look at that it is a funny number. It has been a good day today, it almost felt like I was not in lockdown.
Day 69 Of Lockdown Journal

Today I have felt very accomplished, I have managed to clean my car and stopped a rattle that I had one of my speakers. It was a very easy fix I just had to add a different cover to the speaker as the old one had one of the pegs snapped off which means that it wasn't secure so when the bass kicked in it moved. I had to make the fitting for the speaker myself out of some plywood and then some spray paint so that it matched the rest of the car.

Tomorrow, I am going to see that girl again so that we can talk about things in person again. I am not sure how it is going to go if I am honest because there is still a lot of stuff happening between us. After, I have come back from doing that I am going to make some more changes to the blog page. If you have not guessed there is still a lot that needs changing but it is coming along nicely. 

I have made some drastic changes to the blog page and I know that it is not complete but any feedback would be welcome so I know if my changes are making the page better or worse. My fingers and eyes have started to hurt because of the amount of typing I have been doing to change the code of the site. I have got some basic adverts on the page as well which have started earning me a bit of money but it is not a lot I am still waiting to hear anything from AdSense.

Be prepared for lots of changes to come to the page as I still have so many ideas for what I would like to do for the page. I plan on making lots of changes tomorrow after I have had my tea I just need to make sure that I stay focused so I can actually get some work done.

That is my main problem with the page I go to do something but then get distracted so it takes a lot longer than it should. I see lots of big things happening for this page so be sure to watch how this page grows more and more every day. 

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...