Thursday 30 April 2020

UFOs ARE Real

UFOs have just been confirmed to be real by the government and nobody seems to be that bothered by it now I am not sure if that's because it gets buried by the coronavirus news or people have known for a while. 

There have always been rumors that UFOs exist but now it has been confirmed with footage that has been leaked by the Pentagon that they are real and it is not just made up. I would have thought that when the day comes that the government released footage of UFOs and possible aliens then everyone would start to freak out but I think with everyone being so scared about the coronavirus nobody is that bothered about possible alien life.

I know a lot of people have thought for a long time that aliens exist and no we actually have proof. My thought about this that I always share is that we are just one small dot in an ever-expanding universe the chance that we are the only life form is slim there has got to be more planets out there in the universe that support some life form. I hope that we take this opportunity to openly talk about UFOs and alien life forms as it is a topic that has always been touchy to talk about but now I think we can freely talk about it.

This should be a great opportunity to possibly learn more about other life forms and maybe we can adapt some of there technology that they use and we take this opportunity not for war but for the possibility to learn about the power that we do not understand and the possibility of faster space travel. I wonder if this has got anything to do with Elon musks space train or the extra satellites that he has sent up to space. There is a lot that we do not understand about space and maybe in the next few years, we will learn a lot more and uncover a lot more mysteries about space. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this article and leave your UFO stories in the comments below. As always from me...

Stay Safe :)  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...