Thursday 30 April 2020

Day 37 Of Lockdown

Today was not a bad day nor was it a very good day. I spent most of the day just browsing the internet and playing a few games and just watching youtube and stuff like that. 

It was not a very hard day today and I did manage to get a lot of page views as well which was a huge bonus, I would like to figure out how I can make money from my blog page so if you have got any idea's it would be great if you left them in the comments. The main thing that I miss from not being in lockdown to being in lockdown is not being able to spend time with my girlfriend or people that I love.

Tomorrow will probably be just an okay day again nothing special really happening and obviously, because of the lockdown, I have not been able to make any plans with anyone at all. Something good to look forward to is that I have got work again on Friday which always brings a nice end to a week. I have always liked my job so I have never really classed it as work sometimes it can become challenging like if they shut all the pubs down but we have managed to find a way around that and a way that also earns me some money as well and no one can so no to some extra money on the side.

I do need to buy a new chair soon though for my computer as right now I am just sat on like an office chair which was okay at first but I have grown a bit since I bought it and now I think I am starting to outgrow my chair. I don't mean that I do not fit on the chair anymore I mean that the chair is starting t snap it is only made from a thin piece of wood and everytime I sit on it I think it snaps a bit more. One day I will come to sit down and I will just fall right through my chair, as of right now I can still sit on the chair but sometimes I do slide off. I think that might be why I have not been coming to my computer as much and have been spending more time in bed.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post about my day in lockdown. I hope that you are all coping well with this lockdown and as always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...