Saturday 18 April 2020

To Do Lists

I do NOT like to make to-do lists or even have them around my house and in this post, I am going to be telling you why To-Do List are such a bad idea and how you can avoid them. 

You may make a to-do list so you can keep track of all of the tasks that you have got to do throughout the day, this is a good idea if you have work or a job that requires you to do lots of tasks in one day but I do not like the fact that some people have implemented these in there home life. These lists can cause some people anxiety as they might have too much to do in one day and not enough time to do it in. This is one of the main reasons why I do not do them as if I make a list of everything that I have got to get done then I might not have enough time in the day to do them and then I will get mad at myself for not doing everything in one day.

I like to mentally make a not of things that I have got to do today and anything that I forget to do can not have been that important in the first place, if I remember that I have forgotten to do it then I will make sure it gets done as soon as possible. It is a lot easier t make a mental note of things that you have got to do because then you save the time that you could have wasted making a note of it. Sometime it might just be a little task that you might need to get done and you are just waiting for the motivation to get it done if that is the case just have a mental kick up the bum and go out and get it done. 

Let me know your thoughts on to do lists do you think they are necessary or do you think that you could probably remember tasks that you have got to do without having to write them down. As always from me 

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...