Saturday 18 April 2020

New Sub-Reddit

I have been using Reddit for a while now to promote the blog page and I have just managed to make my own subreddit do I will be posting all fo the updates to the blog page on there. 

After nearly a month of posting, I have managed to make my money own subreddit on Reddit and I plan to be posting all of the blog updates that I do on there so if you are a big fan of Reddit and have got a Reddit account feel free to join the subreddit and follow the blog page as it grows I will leave a link to the subreddit on the contact me page of the blog and I will also link it at the end of this article. I can not believe how much this blog has grown in the past month and I want to take this time to thank everyone who reads this blog you are amazing :)

I will be updating this blog a lot more as this page grows and grows to be sure to share it with a friend who you might think will like this page and if you really really like it you can follow it get constant updates about when I post. Stay tuned for lots more blog posts :)

Link to subreddit:

As always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...