Saturday 18 April 2020

Day 25 Of Lockdown

There goes another day of lockdown we are now on day 26 of the lockdown day 25 was yesterday but I was too tired after work so I just went straight to be after. 

Yesterday was a good day I did a lot of promoting for my blog page and I got a lot of views which is always a nice thing to see when you are making content. Today all I am going to do is wait inside for my delivery as the weather is not going to be that good. I am hoping that the weather tomorrow is going to be better so that I can go on another walk to find some new things around where I live. 

I am going to be trying to not be sleeping so much during the day and maybe this means waking up at the crack of dawn to wish people who are reading this a very good morning. This is only going to be a smaller post so that you do not get stuck reading it I know you are probably not that interested in what I do in my day but it is good to keep a journal of what I have done. As always from me 

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...