Friday 17 April 2020

Settling Down From Another Day

Well, there goes another day gone by spent most of it sat at the computer trying to promote the blog page and get as many visitors to the blog as possible also made a few changes to the blog page which you might have noticed. 

I have added a follow button which you should see in the left menu of the blog, feel free to click it and follow this blog as it grows more and more each day. I have been doing some weekly work for one of my musician friends whilst they are on a live stream so that has helped. Now it is time to settle down into bed catching up on some sleep and be at rest for a little bit before I do it all again tomorrow. 

Next time there is nice weather I would like to go on a walk again and see what else I can find that is close to my house and so that I will get the hour of exercise in as well. I have been trying very hard to get this page advertised and by that I mean I have been trying very hard to get some funding together so that I can promote my page and stuff like that. I will be focusing on making some contacts tomorrow so that they might be able to promote my page for me. 

Today has been a steady day not done much in terms of actually living just relaxing and waiting for this time to go by whilst we are on lockdown. They have released some new rules on the lockdown which do help clear things up a bit but it is still not worth it and we should all just be staying inside anyway. As always from me 

Stay Safe  IFB:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...