Friday 17 April 2020

Starting From Nothing

So far I have managed to grow this page substantially without having to buy any adverts I have just been promoting the page my self through social media and I am shocked at how many followers I have gotten to this page and by the number of views I am getting. 

I want to try and grow this page from nothing so that I can see how my views would grow without having to advertise it or buy adverts to promote the page. I have been doing this because I currently have not got that much money to be investing in a project that currently is not paying me. I was thinking of creating a go fund me page or a Patreon page so that so of my followers could support me and help me grow but I do not think my page is at that point yet.

In order to get some money to help my page, I am going to be trying my best to earn some money online. I have got some projects currently that are making me money but anything that I earn from these I just put straight back into them so that I can be earning more money through them. I want to try and get some adverts on this page so that it can be making me money so then I will be able to take anything that I earn from this page and put it into adverts to help to promote my blog page.  

If you would like to support my page then please follow me on my socials or just on the blog page it's self and feel free to Direct Message me if you would like to help to promote the blog page. As always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...