Sunday 12 April 2020

Shopping Online

I had to order something online and it was actually the first time for me doing this so I thought I would share my experience with you all.

I do not like to order online because of all of the security issues surround it so I have tried my best not to and I have managed to go nearly all my life without ordering online well that was at least until yesterday. You never know if what you ordered will actually ever come and if it does will it be different from what you ordered so I have been trying my best to avoid doing it and I managed to make it up until yesterday where I had to buy some vape products.

It is a lot easier to go to a shop and get something if you want it because most of the time you will get to try it before you buy it which I like because I like having the option to change it whilst I am here and not have to wait to send it back and forth. I ordered something yesterday and I am told that it is meant to becoming today which I was shocked at because I thought that it would take at least 5 working days or something like that. I always prefer going to a shop and buying products because I like to support local shops and handing cash over as I find that a lot more secure than giving out my credit card details online. 

When shopping online it is important that you only give your details to secure and well-known/ trusted sites that you know are secure and are not going to give your details out. Always look for the green padlock in the URL of the webpage and do some research before buying from a brand online so then you know a lot of other people's responses. Never give your details out if you think a page might not be secure otherwise you will lose a lot of money that you might not be able to get back. I hope you are all staying safe online and as always...

Stay safe IFB :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...