Sunday 5 April 2020

Lockdown Day 12

Well, there goes another day of lockdown out of the way, I would sum today up as a good day because I got paid and I got to see my mum which is always a nice thing because when she is at work it gets lonely in the house. I say that it gets lonely but it doesn't really I am enjoying the peace and quiet. 
I know that I keep saying that I will be posting more it is just hard to find some topics that I find interesting enough to post about. I will try my best to keep posting more often I just need to find the right thing to post about. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. I really hope that this lockdown does not last much longer because I have a girl that says that she is going to ask me out when it is all over. I am not sure if that is just motivation to keep me going through the lockdown or if it is real, I will let you know if it does happen or not and if so how it happens. Thank you all for reading and I hope you all have a great day 

Stay safe... IFB  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...