Friday 24 April 2020

How Do I Find Idea To Blog About

When you are starting a blog you will probably run into the problem of what to post but hopefully, this post will help you to come up with some ideas for what to blog about.

Usually, I will just be laid in bed an idea will come to me but if that does not happen then I spend hours and hours I a day searching online for interesting topics that give me a spark to write about them. If you have been reading my blog for a while now then you will know that most of my posts are about technology and that is because it is a topic that I find very interesting to me.  

The best thing to do when you get to writer's block is to just take a step back and relax usually when you get writer's block it is because you are putting too much stress on yourself without you even knowing it. You might say to yourself that you want to get so many words done in a short amount of time but do not limit yourself to a time frame. If you get stuck just take a step back and do something else for a while those words will just come to you naturally then.

Make sure that you are not putting too much pressure on yourself to get the work done, the work will still be there for you when you have taken a break so there is no need to tell yourself to stop procreating and just do it. You can relax for an hour and the work will still be there for you, you do not have to do all of the work in one day give yourself a break and then come back to it. 

If you take a break and come back to it with a new mindset that will help the words just flow through your fingers and into the paper or word document that you are working on. This is what I do, as soon as I make a post I will take a break for a bit before searching for a new topic to blog about. Thank you for taking the time to read this little article and as always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...