Sunday 19 April 2020

Exercise Can Not Fix Everything

Usually, whenever I feel down I will exercise and it will make me feel so much better but for the past few days I have tried doing that and it just hasn't worked, maybe it is time to accept the fact that this is how life is going to be.

I wish that things were different right now and I was able to go out and see my family and friends but it looks like that is not going to be happening for a while now. This lockdown has really started to take an effect on me today, I have tried to keep my mind occupied by going on a walk and just watching youtube stuff like that but for some reason no matter what I do today it isn't working.

When I do hit a low point usually I will go to the gym or something like that but I can not go to the gym as, well everything is closed. I thought that this lockdown would be easy it will only be for a short time I am sure it will be over soon but that is not the case. I am not sure what I have got to do to get myself out of this tough patch that I am in. Hopefully, it will not last much longer, maybe I need to work out more to push myself but if I do that I will be too tired to do anything else. It just feels like nothing is going my way currently I just don't know what to do. I will keep you all updated for how I am going if any of you guys are struggling as much as me right now feel free to drop a comment I will read them all and get back to you and give you some advice. As always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...