Monday 20 April 2020

Day 27 Of Lockdown

Well, yesterday marked another day of lockdown gone hopefully there won't be many more left all I did yesterday was worked out and went for a long walk and it kind of helped a bit but not that much.

Today, I am hoping that my package comes because it has been delayed for too long and it is doing my head because I hate waiting for things and it is a very important package that I needed a long time ago. I probably won't do a lot today as the weather looks to be a bit colder today so I can not go on a walk I will spend most of the day in bed again probably.

I am getting fed up of not having my freedom but I know it is for the better so I have got to put up with it for a bit longer so that this lockdown can be shorter as if we all fight through this ruff patch now then we can save a lot of lives and get through this and then get out of the lockdown and see our loved ones again. I am a very impatient person which is a very bad character flaw to have but it does mean that when I want something then I do not stop until I have got it. 

I hope you are all enjoying your days in and are not going too crazy, as always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...