Tuesday 28 April 2020

Day 35 Of Lockdown

After taking some time off from the blog page I am finally getting back into the swing of things, I didn't do much today just laid in bed for most of the day just waiting for the lockdown to end.

Today was very much a meh kind of day not doing much just lounging about all day, I was thinking about going on a walk but I really couldn't be bothered to move so I just picked up my weights and started doing just a little work out to remember what it was like to go to the gym. This lockdown has really shown me the people who I have got there for me and the people who really do not care. I have had lots of lovely messages asking how my lockdown is going and then I have had no messages from people who I thought would be the first person to ask how it is going.

This lockdown is hard for everyone, the way I am coping with it is just relaxing and basically watching as the hours go by. I am trying to get into a routine so I can have some structure to my life but that is just not going to plan at all. This blog page is really the only thing I have got to work on so I think tomorrow if I do not go outside I will probably just try and make some more posts on this page.

I know I have not been that active on this page but I think that is all going to change soon as I want to be posting a lot more it is just hard to find the motivation to do so. My computer is really close to my bed all of the time it is just taking those few steps to get there that is really putting me off but as soon as I am at my computer I start to make posts and when I am not at my computer I am thinking about what posts I can make.

Tomorrow should be a better day although I am still missing everyone it is getting easier to deal with it as I know as soon as this is all over I will be able to see them again soon. I have been going through this lockdown alone I have had my mum with me some days as we share a house together but apart from that, I have not had anyone. My significant other has had to stay with her family and it is getting hard for us both not being together. Part of me just wants her to come and sleep at mine for a few nights so we can both see each other again. Thank you for taking the time to read my daily post and I hope that you are coping well with this lockdown. As always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...